This Avocado salad with tuna and tomatoes is the perfect lunch on a hot summer day. The salad is very quick to prepare and very rich in vitamins. The avocado contains more fats than any other fruit or vegetable. These include monounsaturated fatty acids, especially oleic acid, which have a positive effect on blood fat levels.
- 1 tin tuna
- 1 avocado medium size
- ½ cups spring onion, cut into fine strips
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 onion red, finely chopped
- 1 lime for the juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper and chili powder to taste
- Cut the avocado in half, spoon out the flesh, put it in a salad bowl and mix it with the tuna, lime juice, red onions, salt, pepper and chili powder to a creamy mass. If you don’t like chili, you can make it without chili.
- Add cherry tomatoes, spring onions, and olive oil to the avocado mixture and mix the ingredients evenly with the avocado mixture. You can serve the salad inside the avocado. It looks even better then.
Photo by iuliia_n
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.