Wonderfully aromatic bake potatoes from the oven, as they absorb the aroma of rosemary during cooking. As a side dish or main meal, it is your choice.
- 1 kg potatoes (young potatoes if you have)
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- Scrub the potatoes thoroughly under running water and wash. If necessary, scrape off or cut out unattractive parts of the skin with a small knife. It would be nice to find the potatoes without unattractive parts.
- Slice the potatoes thinly, but to keep the potato in one piece.
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Wash the rosemary and shake dry, pluck the leaves from 2 twigs and chop coarsely, divide the remaining twigs coarsely. Peel the garlic, cut into fine slices and mix thoroughly with the oil and the coarsely chopped rosemary twigs in a bowl.
- Then place the potatoes, garlic slices and rosemary twigs on a baking tray lined with baking paper, sprinkle with the chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cook the potatoes in the oven (fan oven 160°) for 45-50 minutes until golden brown.
- You can decorate it with rosemary or something else and serve it with the sauce.
60 – 90 minutes
Recipe by Eli
Photo by sea_wave
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.Submit Your Recipe