A super and always popular dessert is rice pudding. This one is with banana. You can make the version with mango as well.
Ingredinets for 2 servings
- 120 g round grain rice
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- pinch of salt
- 1 litre milk
- 40 g sugar
- 20 g butter
- 2 bananas
- chocolate as desired
- Put rice in a pot and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Add salt, a tablespoon of grated coconut and a third of the milk.
- Steam the rice until pithy and soft while stirring constantly. Add milk again and again. You can control the creaminess of rice pudding by adding milk.
- Finally add sugar and butter. Carefully stir in a sliced banana and leave to simmer briefly on a warm stove.
- Serve on a deep plate and sprinkle with banana and chocolate.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Recipe by Ana
Photo by Vikif
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.