Cake without flour? With many cakes without flour, one wishes oneself the flour back into the dough. Something else is simply missing. This chocolate cake is completely different. It becomes unbelievably loose and yet fudgy and tastes incredibly chocolatey. I’ll tell you the secret.
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 9 eggs
- 170 g sugar
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 2 handfuls strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Grease the springform pan.
- Melt the chocolate together with the butter in a water bath.
- Separate eggs. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Mix the egg yolks with the sugar in a second bowl. Whisk at the highest speed for about 5 minutes until a light foam is formed.
- Add a small part of the chocolate butter to the egg mixture and stir in. Add the rest of the chocolate. Fold in the egg whites with a dough scraper.
- Pour the dough into the springform pan and bake in the hot oven for approx. 40 minutes. The cake is ready when the surface starts to crack and the moist crumbs stick to the wooden stick during the test. Remove the cake from the oven, let it rest in the tin for 10 minutes, then dissolve it and let it cool down.
- Stir the créme fraîche until creamy and spread over the cake. Garnish with strawberries and serve.
Preparation time 40 minutes
Recipe by Eva
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.