Cauliflower steak is perfect for low carb dishes. It is very tasty and easy to prepare. The best veggie alternative to steak :-). Here the recipe.
- 1 cauliflower
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tsp of sea salt coarse
- 1 clove of garlic pressed as desired
- pepper to taste
- Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower and cut into four slices about two cm thick from the center and place on baking paper.
- Mix the oil with the curry powder in a small bowl.
- Coat the cauliflower with the resulting marinade.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the cauliflower pieces and fry over medium heat for about 8 minutes until tender and golden brown.
- Chop the rosemary needles and mix well in a bowl with the oil, the salt, the other spices, and the pressed garlic and serve sprinkled with that.
Recipe by Kriss
Photo by voltan1
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.Submit Your Recipe