How delicious does crispy baked cauliflower taste? Baked cauliflower is simply prepared and a delicious and at the same time healthy meal.
- 1000 g cauliflower
- 4 g chopped garlic
- 30 g butter optional coconut oil 45 ml
- 2 tbsp hollandaise sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Wash and halve the cauliflower. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 150° circulating air.
- Peel the garlic and chop finely.
- Melt the butter and mix with the garlic. Brush the cauliflower with a silicone brush and wait 2 minutes. Now sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Preparation time 40 minuten Nutrition facts: Calories 177, Carbonhydrate 6 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 12 g
Recipe by ketofix
Photo by voltan1
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.