Are you looking for a light snack before your workout? How about a muesli bar? These banana muesli bars belong as a delicious snack between meals in every bread tin.
Ingredients for 15 pcs
- 3 bananas (very ripe)
- 100 g dates without stone, dried
- 500 g tender oat flakes
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 100 g hazelnuts, chopped
- 4 tbsp apple sauce without added sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Crush the bananas with a fork to a mushy mass.
- Cut the dates into small pieces.
- Mix oat flakes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts and date pieces in a bowl. Add the banana puree and mix with your hands to a sticky mixture. Gradually add the apple sauce, the mixture should be moist and sticky before it reaches the baking tray.
- Spread the mixture approx. 1 cm thick in a square form on the baking tray, bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Allow cooling completely.
- Cut into bars and keep in the fridge until airtight.
Preparation time 25 minutes Nutrition facts:
Carbohydrates 37 g
Protein 8 g
Fat 9 g
Recipe by Julia
Photo by Arzamasova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.