It is time for creamy shrimp curry. This recipe is for all those who want something easy to cook but also healthy and with low carbohydrates.
- 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 3 cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp of Turmeric, ground
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon, ground
- ½ tsp of Chili Powder
- ½ tsp of Cardamom, ground
- ½ tsp of Cloves, ground
- 1 cup of Coconut Cream
- 1 pound of Raw Shrimp, peeled
- 2 tbsp of Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of yellow curry powder
- Put a large pot over high heat, add coconut oil, garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Fry for 5-7 minutes until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the spices and saute for about 4 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the coconut cream and bring to the boil before adding the shrimp.
- Simmer for about 6 minutes, until the shrimps are cooked.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
Serve topped with a side of Cauliflower Rice.
Photo by BelayaKaterina
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.Submit Your Recipe