These cupcakes or keto muffins recipe are so extremely easy to make and could be used for really anything. I just do this recipe every time my daughter asks for a cupcake. All you have to do is add a little spice to change the taste.
1 tbsp (16 g) butter
3 tbsp (40 g) icing sugar
3/4 cup (70g) almond flour
1,5 TL (6g) baking powder
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix eggs and icing sugar substitute with a hand mixer to a flaky consistency.
- Add all dry ingredients and give a final correct mixture.
- Place it on a cupcake baking tray or in a separate silicone cupcake dish.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take it out and let it cool down properly.
Preparation time 5 minutes / Cook time 10 minutes
Nutrition facts For 6 servings:
Pro portion: Calorie 120, Total fett 11g, Carbohydrates 1g, Protein 6g
Recipe by: lowcarb-nocarb.com
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.