The Pumpkin Roll is a classic, with this recipe tried and tested over many years it will certainly succeed.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup So Nourished monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon So Nourished monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- To make the pumpkin roll fat bombs, beat the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the almond butter, monk fruit sweetener, and pumpkin puree.
- Beat until smooth and well combined then beat in the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Chill for 30 minutes until you can roll the mixture into balls.
- Pinch off pieces of the fat bomb mixture and roll into balls – you should get about 2 dozen.
- Place the balls on a parchment-lined tray and freeze for 45 minutes.
- To prepare the drizzle, beat the cream cheese, heavy cream, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
- Drizzle the mixture over the fat bombs with a spoon and chill until set.
- Dust with ground cinnamon to serve.
Per serving 50 Calories, 5g of Fat, 1g of Protein, 0.5g of Net Carbs
Recipe by: foodfunk.de
Photo by bhofack2
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.