Here you come to the incredibly perfect taste of homemade Keto-Sushi. This will satisfy your desire for sushi. If you’re like me, you certainly haven’t always found it easy to turn your lifestyle into a low-carbohydrate one. There were dishes I loved so much that I couldn’t imagine life without them. One of them was definitely sushi.
- 2 cauliflower cups
- 2 pieces of Nori leaves
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 Stevia tablet
- 25 g salmon
- 1/2 medium avocado
- Break the cauliflower into smaller pieces
- Put it in the blender and add cold water just to cover the cauliflower. Be careful not to fill the water completely, otherwise, everything will spill when mixing.
- Turn on the blender and wait until the cauliflower is cut into the desired small pieces of rice.
- Put everything in the pot and cook for 5 minutes. Add vinegar and stevia.
- Drain the water from the cauliflower rice.
- Rinse with cold water to allow the cauliflower rice to cool.
- Once all the water is strained, transfer the cauliflower to the muslin cloth and squeeze until all the water is removed.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and prepare the nori leaves.
- Once you have prepared the nori leaves, add the rice as you would a normal sushi preparation.
- Add your desired vegetables and fish. We used salmon and avocado.
- Water the end of the nori leaf a little to keep it rolled up.
- Roll the sushi and put it aside. Follow the same instructions with the second roll.
- Once you are done, use a really sharp knife to cut the roll into pieces of equal size and place them on the table to serve.
Preparation time 15 minutes, cook time 5 minutes Nutrition facts: Pro portion:
Total fett 1g
Recipe by: lowcarb-nocarb.com
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.