Spinach lovers watch out: Here is your favorite dumpling vegetable on your plate. With so little carbohydrates is a must for low carb diets.
Ingredients for 2 portions
- 250 g spinach
- 3 eggs
- 100 g – grated cheese or cheese in one piece
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Split the onion in half and cut it into fine slices. Chop a clove of garlic. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and steam the onion. Then add the frozen spinach. Add the garlic. Sauté the spinach until the liquid has evaporated.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, then fold in the cheese and spinach mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and place the contents of the bowl in a small casserole dish. Preheat the oven to 180°C and place the contents of the bowl in a small casserole dish.
- Take the quiche out of the oven, leave to cool for a few minutes and portion. It tastes especially good if you crumble a little feta over it.
Preparation time: 30 minutes Nutrition facts:
Carbohydrates 5 g
Protein 27,1 g
Fat 23,5 g
Recipe by Julia
Photo by Arzamasova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.