Chocolate dreams come true with the Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Bombs and without any sin! With these incredibly tasty Low Carb Bombs that simply taste like the original! They are so easy to make yourself and can easily be stored in the fridge. Enjoy without a bad conscience!
For the dough:
100 g butter
5 eggs (M)
200 g erythritol
150 g coconut flour
1TL Bourbon vanilla (or pulp of 1 vanilla pod)
1TL baking powder
For the glazing:
200 g low carb chocolate drops or dark chocolate (min. 80 % cocoa content)
3 tbsp rapeseed oil
200 g coconut flakes
8 small cake rings (Ø 8cm)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C top/bottom heat. Cover a baking tray with baking paper and place the cake rings on top.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs and erythritol until creamy using a hand mixer or food processor. Add the melted butter. Add coconut flour, vanilla and baking powder to the egg mixture and carefully fold in.
- Pour the dough into the cake rings and bake in the pre-heated oven on the middle shelf for about 30 minutes. Remove the cakes and allow to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and oil for the icing in a water bath, set aside and allow to cool a little.
- Dip the edge of the cake into the chocolate and sprinkle with coconut flakes immediately before the chocolate solidifies.
Nutrition facts per piece (recipe=8 pieces): Carbohydrates 47,8g, Protein 9,9g, Fat 55,2g Calories 623
Recipe by: jajas-lowcarb.com
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.