This incredibly delicious low carb chocolate nut cake is made super fast and absolutely sure to succeed! There is no easier way to knock your guests off their socks. If you don’t tell them that the cake is made without sugar or flour, people will never taste it.
If you tell them after eating, they will hardly believe it. So the perfect low-carb, keto and paleo cake that doesn’t show.
Ingredients for a 24cm cake pan
- 200 g dark chocolate drops
- 160g butter
- 7 eggs size M
- 160g Erythritol
- 120g ground blanched almonds
- 50g walnuts or pinned almonds
For the topping:
- 50g walnuts or donated almonds
- 100g water
Optional for garnishing:
- 50g chocolate drops
- Powder Erythritol
- Soak the walnuts or almonds that come as toppings on the cake in 100ml of water and let them steep until you are done with the rest of the preparations. If you let the nuts steep in water, they won’t turn black when you bake them.
- Melt the chocolate drops together with the butter in a bowl in the microwave or in a water bath. The advantage of melting both together is that the chocolate does not get too hot and can burn. Low-carb chocolate is somewhat more susceptible than conventional chocolate.
- Put the remaining ingredients (except the soaked nuts) in a bowl and whisk them.
- Then add the melted chocolate-butter mixture and whisk again until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Now spread the complete dough in a silicone baking dish.
- Now drip off the nuts and spread them on the cake dough.
- Bake the cake at 175 degrees circulating air for about 30 – 35 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down a bit before you take it out of the baking tin.
Recipe by: simplyketo.de
Photo by Dream79
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.