Salmon skewers are a classic low carb dish suitable for any meal. These healthy salmon skewers are delicious and easy to prepare, loaded with omega-3 fatty acids in every bite.
- 3 salmon fillets
- 2-3 small courgettes
- 1 teaspoon ginger (chopped)
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the marinade of soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and ginger for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Cut the fillets into suitable pieces for the skewers.
- Cut the courgettes into slices about 1 cm wide and dip them into the marinade as well.
- Place the salmon and courgettes alternately on the skewers.
- Now fry the skewers in a pan with some oil or on a grill.
- Fry/grill each side for about 3 minutes until the salmon is nice pink.
Preparation time 40 minutes Nutrition facts: Calories 267, Carbohydrates 7 g, Protein 35 g, Fat 11g
Recipe by hungerfreude.com
Photo by tycoon101
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.