Finally, we found a delicious recipe for donuts. It’s totally easy to make and more importantly, it’s very low in carbohydrates.
It’s 100% low-carb and keto, gluten-free and no added sugar!
Ingredients for 12 Donuts
- 1 low-carb pancake/waffle mixture
- 200 g water
- 250g fresh cheese
- 30g butter
For the Glaze
- 60 g unsweetened chocolate
- 8 drops stevia or 2 tsp powdered erythritol
- Put the whole contents of the baking mixture, the water, the cream cheese and the melted butter in a bowl and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Now pour the dough into the donut molds, make sure you don’t fill them to the brim. The dough rises pretty well.
- Bake the donuts now at 175 for about 20-25 minutes in the oven at top & bottom heat.
Every oven is different. Take them out when they start to turn dark brown.
- Now take the molds out of the oven and let the donuts cool down a bit.
- Then bake them in a pan with some butter on both sides until they are brown.
They don’t have to swim in fat, you don’t really fry them. They are already done and don’t have to be finished anymore. You just give them a more similar taste.
- Let them cool completely and coat them with a topping of your choice. No matter if “Xucker glaze” or chocolate, or maybe soga Nunux. There are no limits to your creativity.
Nutrition facts pro 100 g:
Recipe by: simplyketo.de
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.