If you make keto, you don’t have to do without pizza. Most people already know that, but this low carb pizza puts all other low carb pizzas in the shade!
Low Carb Pizza dough:
- 30 g almond flour
- 35 g linseed flour (flaxseed flour)
- 10 g coconut flour
- 2,5 g flea seed shells (psyllium husk)
- 5 g chia seeds
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 80 ml of water
- 40 g strained tomatoes
- 100 g Mozzarella
- 100 g tomatoes
- 10 g rocket salad
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Put together the ingredients for the pizza dough.
- Put the almond flour, linseed, coconut flour, psyllium husk, chia seeds, salt in a bowl.
- Add the water.
- Knead the whole to a dough.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (180º C circulating air).
- Then form a ball out of the pizza dough.
- Place the dough ball on a baking paper, roll it out thinly and form an edge.
- Bake the pizza dough for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut the tomato into pieces or slices.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Spread 40g of strained tomatoes on the pizza base.
- Season to taste with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and rocket evenly over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until the pizza base is crispy.
- Finally, refine with basil and serve.
Total Fat 55g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Recipe by: ketofix.de
Photo by Daniel_Dash
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.