Fast mango pudding, which we will certainly have quite often because it is super fast and extremely delicious: The recipe is enough for 4 servings. Pudding is also suitable for vegans.
- 4 pieces mango (ripe)
- 20 ml of lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Agar Agar
- 250 ml of vegetable milk
- 50 g sugar or sweetener to taste
- Wash the molds (contents approx. 140 ml) with cold water and place in a cool place.
- Peel the mangos, cut the flesh from both sides of the pit.
- Cut 1 mango for the garnish into slices. Cut the remaining mangoes into small pieces, mix with lime juice and puree finely.
- Heat the milk with sugar until it dissolves.
- Remove the milk from the heat and add the agar and agar. Let the mixture cool a little, mix with the mango puree and mash.
- Pour the mixture into the molds, cover with cling film and cool for about 6 hours to harden.
- Put the molds into hot water for a short time, before you turn the puddings onto plates.
Photo by annapustynnikova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.Submit Your Recipe