When I got this recipe, I thought it is not special, but it convinced me and I only can recommend this dessert to you.
- 1 Mango, (ripe)
- 1 lime, untreated
1 small orange
- 3 tsp sugar
- 500 g soy dessert vanilla
- 40 g biscuits
- some mint leafs
- Peel the mango and remove the stone. Wash and dab the lime and grate the skin.
- Press out the juice of the lime and the orange.
- Blend the mango, lime, orange juice, lime peel and sugar.
- Spread the vanilla soy dessert over 4 glasses. Spread with the mango-lime sauce.
- If you wish, sprinkle with mango slices, some mint leaves and crumbled biscuits and serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.