The Pecan Pie is a classic, especially in the USA. This is the most searched recipe last year. I can only confirm that this pie is just a fantasy.
Don’t have pecans? Make a Walnut pie.
Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg (size L)
- 150 g flour
- 100 g butter (cold)
- 2 pack. Vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml whipped cream
- 3 tbsp sugar beet syrup (dark)
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
- 200 g pecan nuts or walnuts (I have used walnuts)
- Mix butter, flour, egg and salt to a flat dough. Leave to stand in the fridge for 15 minutes. Press the cold dough evenly into a tart mold so that the edge of the mold is covered.
- Put so many nuts on the floor that it is covered. The remaining nuts roughly cut into pieces and sprinkle over them. Mix whipped cream, eggs, vanilla sugar, and sugar beet syrup and pour over the nuts.
- In the heated oven bake at 200°C degrees Celsius for 30-35 minutes, cover with aluminum foil after 15 minutes. Then leave the pie to cool in the switched-off oven, take it out of the form and dust with powdered sugar as desired.
Preparation time 60 minutes
Recipe by Jenny
Photo by Dream79
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.