Whether as a cake or in a glass, Tiramisu simply always tastes good. I often make this variation as dessert and my guests always ask for the recipe. Your guests will love it too. The Ingredients I have used are enough for four servings.
- 1 dl stronger coffee (e.g. Espresso). Important – coffee must be hot
- 150 grams sponge fingers
- 4 tbsp Amaretto
- 50 g sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 organic orange, only a little grated peel
- 3 fresh eggs
- Mix coffee, amaretto and sugar,until the sugar has melted, put aside.
- Stir sugar, egg yolks and orange peel with the whisk of the hand mixer for approx. 5 minutes until the mixture is lighter. Stir in the mascarpone.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff. Add sugar and continue beating briefly. Carefully fold the beaten egg white into the mixture using a rubber scraper.
- Put half of the sponge fingers in the glasses, half of the coffee and the mixture on top.
- Put the rest of the sponge fingers on top, spread the rest of the coffee and the rest of the mixture on top, cover and leave to set in the refrigerator for approx. 1 hour.
- Cover Tiramisu with cocoa powder.
Preparation time: 40 minuten Nutrition facts:
- Calories 472
- Carbohydrates 31g
- Protein 10g
- Fat 33g
Photo by iuliia_n
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.