Cauliflower is delicious no matter how you prepare it. Raw, roasted, steamed, but roasted’s my favorite recipe.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon, juice freshly squeezed
- 1 lemon to cut into slices
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Split the cauliflower into florets and place in a bowl. Mix the chopped garlic, lemon juice, and oil and fold into the cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the baking paper on a baking tray and spread the florets on top. They should not lie on top of each other.
- Roast in the hot oven on the middle rail for about 25-30 minutes until the tips turn slightly brown. The tines should be able to pierce the florets easily.
- Cut the lemon and use it as decoration.
Recipe by Emma
Photo by BarbaraNeveu
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.Submit Your Recipe