This zucchini fritter makes me feel so good knowing that we are getting a healthy portion of veggies. It is fast, you don’t need much and the most important thing, it tastes delicious.
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis
- 180g flour e.g. spelled flour or rice flour for a gluten-free variant
- 2 large cloves garlic
- coconut oil for the pan
- vegan yogurt or sour cream and herbs to taste
- Wash the zucchinis and grate coarsely. Pour into a sieve, salt and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the water well with your hands.
- Press the garlic and add to the flour.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Prepare a pan with coconut oil.
- Shape the zucchini mass into small forms and fry them on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve fresh with sour cream or yogurt and chopped herbs.
If it is not spicy enough you can add a pinch of Curcuma, sweet pepper and oregano in the mixture and the Zucchini fritters are pointed.
Recipe by Ema
Photo by Alex9500
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.Submit Your Recipe